Junior UI/UX Developer
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented UI/UX Developer interested in joining our remote team and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Tech4stress.
• Employ participatory design, creative brainstorming and other techniques to collaborate with software developers, systems engineers and other product team members as part of an agile software development team
• Ensure applications are meeting the customers IT Accessibility Standards
• Map workflows, user paths, create storyboards, wireframes, mockups, low and high fidelity prototypes and write UI specifications to support development across multiple applications and platforms
• Design graphic, icons and other visual elements as necessary
• Evaluate designs using user-centric design techniques such as UI reviews and cognitive walk-throughs
• Maintain an awareness of current trends in technology design and usability, and share this information across multiple teams
• Participate in working groups and/or meetings with application stakeholders to discuss user requirements and/or present wireframes and mockups
• 2+ years of experience in UI/UX design, UX strategy, and usability research and testing
First experience in:
• Delivering products that work across a range of browsers and platforms
• Using modern CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap to deliver responsive, mobile aware products
• Understanding of the life cycle process of website development (discovery, planning, design, requirements, coding, testing, and user testing and evaluation)
• Web design using (Adobe Creative Suite Web Premium, Sublime Text, Atom, or etc…)
• Excellent communication and writing skills (ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience).